About The Position
We are looking for an HR Specialist to join our NYC office and support our hiring needs and growth in North America.
If you are a dedicated, driven individual who’s looking for their next opportunity and passionate about recruiting and people, this position might be a good fit for you!
• Oversee full-cycle of recruitment efforts; including sourcing and headhunting top talents, posting jobs, resume screening, interviewing and candidate tracking on our ATS.
• Meeting hiring managers and understanding the necessary skills and requirements to effectively identify, recruit and hire the best talents
• Support Onboarding & Offboarding processes of employees as part of their org lifecycle
• Benefits administration (Healthcare plans, 401K etc..)
• Maintain and promote culture by supporting HR initiatives and cultural events (team building, wellness and engagement, recognition etc..)
• Responsibility for our NYC office Administrative duties
• Coordinate and track in-house HR initiatives including annual performance assessment, employee engagement survey, company-wide mentorship program, and employees training
• Respond and assist employees with any HR related queries
• 2-4 years of experience in an HR and recruitment role from fast-paced tech companies – MUST
• Experience in talent sourcing on LinkedIn and other social media platforms
• Clear understanding of technical terms and roles
• Ability to work from our NYC office at least 2-3 times a week
• Strong knowledge of HRIS/HRM, health care and 401k benefits administration, unemployment insurance and worker’s compensation etc
• Strong working knowledge of State and Federal Employment Law
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with various interfaces
• Self-starter, independent, results oriented and attentive to details
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
• Familiarity with the Salesforce Eco System- a big plus
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.