Senior Technical Consultant
About The Position
The Sr. Technical Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and client relationship skills to successfully implement our clients’ product offerings. The Technical Consultant will work within defined project teams to perform the technical implementation and necessary application configuration and development outlined during customer requirements meetings. The Technical Consultant will be an integral part of the project’s full lifecycle and responsible for design, configuration, development and deployment of enterprise level, mission critical systems.
• Work with the Solution Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution
• Take part in the implementation of the solution. Involves application configuration and some development (if needed)
• Provide technical support to the customer during the implementation phase
• Assist with the installation of products
• Consult and assist customer with fine-tuning the application functionality and service optimization to meet customer’s service business objectives
• Consult and assist customer or third-party integrator to develop CRM\ERP interfaces to our products’ APIs
• Provide technical training to the customer technical staff
• Provide on-site support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment
• Experience in Professional Services or similar client facing roles in a client/vendor relationship
• Experience with Salesforce is a MUST. ClickSoftware Solutions is a PLUS
• Strong desire to work both in design and in 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of solutions
• 2+ years of client facing consulting experience
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with the implementation of enterprise CRM, ERP and order management software such as Salesforce, SAP, Oracle and legacy applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Desire to work in an agile and young environment
• Design and Solution Architect experience is a plus
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information System or Industrial engineering preferred
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.