About The Position
Asperii is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our Professional Services team. The DevOps Engineer perform end-to-end deployment activities for multiple major accounts . S/he is expected to follow industry best practices for implementing release processes for configuration and code through all environments and to help shape processes in order to continue building our Salesforce footprint
· Act as a DevOps Manager and DevOps coach for a Salesforce Delivery Centre
· Work with 20+ Projects and significant Programmes in rollout and establishing DevOps using Copado
· To implement a pre-defined Copado based DevOps way of working
· To update existing Copado based DevOps documentation based on usage-based experience of the rollout
· To work with a number of SIs across the projects
· To coach project teams
· Compliance checking across project teams & ensure adherence to defined DevOps processes
· Minimum 2-3 years DevOps experience
· Experience with version control software such as BitBucket, Github, or other source control
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Experience with fast and agile release cycles
· Experience with deployment software such as ClickDeploy, GearSet or other DevOps tools - Advantage
· Experience with Salesforce Development Lifecycle and continues delivery/continues integration (CI/CD) - Advantage
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field- Advantage
· Experience with back up environments and tools – Advantage
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.