About The Position
Asperii is looking for an experienced, people’s person UX Designer to join our team.
· Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
· Information Architecture and user flow definition
· Translate Business / Customers requirements into wireframes / interactive prototype
· Collaboration: UX/UI designer, business, customers, developers and technical consultants
· 3+ years of professional experience designing for complex systems, building wireframes and interactive prototypes
· Strong portfolio showcasing both research and design skills (for desktop and mobile platforms)
· Ability to multi-task and deliver timely quality results
· Understanding of technology and development challenges
· Soft Skills: Responsible, communicative, creative, open-minded and empathetic
· Proficient in Axure / Adobe XD and InVision
o Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
o Familiarity and knowledge of ERP/CRM systems
o Familiarity with the service industry, scheduling or logistics (Salesforce or ClickSoftware)
· PLEASE NOTE- A portfolio should be submitted along with CV
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.