About The Position
We are looking for an experience, quota carrying sales performer VP Sales to join our amazing Sales team and lead the North America Region!
The VP Sales will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration with an assigned product and services portfolio, territory, and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. The role requires you to promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. You must attract customers and persuade them to invest in Asperii services while continuing to maintain their wellbeing for the long-term.
If you have a passion for best of breed technology with world class services and an interest in how it can facilitate positive social change, combined with large enterprise technology sales experience, this job might be the one for you!
• Responsible for developing the company’s sales strategy and plan and its successful execution in the North America Region
• Managing and oversees the sales team in the North America Region, as well as hands-on direct sales responsibilities
• Own the full quota for the North America Region
• Manage recruit and train the North America Sales team
• Lead lifecycle of an opportunity from start through to closure
• Drive sales revenue in your territory and develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth
• Participate in trade shows and conventions pertinent to the growth of our services
• Develop of sales strategy to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts- you will target new business, both directly and indirectly, and assume existing customer accounts
• Develop an effective written proposals and quotations for current and prospective clients
• Work with the internals teams to deliver presentations, ensuring proposed solutions meet customer needs
• 5+ years of experience selling Salesforce solutions, including licenses and professional services.
• Experience with business application in a complex selling environment selling directly and through several strategic partners
• Experience in managing people and ownership of territory sales revenue
• Proven ability to build a strategic and concise territory plan and execute according to plan
• Strong business understanding background
• Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Knowledge of Field Service Management Solutions (Salesforce or ClickSoftware) is preferred.