About The Position
This role is primarily responsible for project staffing and resource scheduling on a broad range of consulting engagements. In parallel, this role focuses on implementing best practices and initiatives for our growing Services team. This role will report to the Professional Services Officer.
• Staff projects and schedule resources on a broad range of consulting engagements
• Work strongly with the Regional PS Managers and Project Managers, become their trusted partner and strategize on how best to collaboratively plan the projects’ resources
• Ensure team utilization targets are met
PS Team Operations
• Ensure weekly and monthly time tracking submissions and approvals meet the org deadlines
• Implement, document and enforce PS best practices
• Manage the performance analysis of the Professional Services departments.
• Manage the forecast analysis and recruitment needs based on Sales pipeline and targets
• A Bachelor's degree is required; preferably B.Sc. Industrial Engineering
• Must be proactive and able to use initiative with a willingness to learn on the job
• Must be able to multi-task and adapt to last-minute changes
• Ability to prioritize, highlight risk and escalate as appropriate
• Ability to establish credibility with business owners from around the organization
• Flexible in approach with a can-do and positive attitude
• Proactive mindset: Think forward, anticipate how to best juggle resources and engage the relevant stakeholders
• Problem solving: Collect, analyze challenges and bring solutions to the table
• Experience in managing operations for fast-growing teams is a plus
• Previous experience in customer success roles or consulting is a plus
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.