About The Position
Asperii is looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to join our team in Israel and work on our global marketing efforts. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the VP of Marketing and will focus on collaborating cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing, Sales, and BD teams to drive growth strategy, awareness, and adoption of existing and new services and products.
If you are a team player and are only satisfied when work has an impact ...we would love to hear about it.
· Manage and execute a global marketing plan that includes many moving parts and various channels
· Create, execute and maintain digital marketing campaigns (web, social, google)
· Build, analyze and optimize multiple campaigns on various topics for different business units
· Help create high quality, impactful marketing and communications content for various marketing channels
· Collaborate with the product team, solutions and marketing team to plan and execute a full and ongoing content plan to support our commercial goals
· Coordinate with content owners to get the latest updates periodically and ensure all digital marketing assets are correct
· Manage relationships and deliverables across multiple digital marketing agencies
· Manage marketing suppliers – designers, developers, and others
· 3-4 years experience in global B2B marketing, specifically in tech
· Experience in managing digital marketing and social media platforms – LinkedIn, Facebook
· Hands-on experience with online events management – webinars, roundtables
· Experience working with marketing automation platforms, preferably HubSpot
· Native English – a must
· Website analytics experience
· Familiarity with the Salesforce and the Salesforce ecosystem – a plus
· Experience in channel marketing – a plus
· Creative spirit, curiosity and the ability to work in a dynamic environment
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a team player
· Educational background in digital marketing, business, or another relevant field
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.