Full Stack Developer
About The Position
Asperii is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our R&D team and work on the Salesforce platform Development. Can you tackle challenges top to bottom? do you get a kick out of solving new and exciting problems? If so, this may be the job for you.
• Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming
language and Visual Force
• Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs
• Impact custom features look & feel, behavior and UX/UI design
• Participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle
• Collaborate closely with QA and Professional Service teams
• At least 2 years of experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++. (Apex knowledge is a big advantage.)
• Comprehensive expertise in Object Oriented Design, Software Architecture, Algorithms & Data Structures
• Experience or contribution to high-profile open-source projects
• Advantage: Experience in workforce management or scheduling algorithms
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.