Country Manager - Israel
About The Position
We are looking for an experience Country Manager to join our journey and lead the Israeli territory!
The Country Manager will be responsible for leading the Business Development and Sales- achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within the Israel territory.
The role requires you to engage, promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. You must attract customers and persuade them to invest in Asperii services while continuing to maintain their wellbeing for the long-term.
During your time in the role, you will be working hand in hand with the Delivery lead to ensure we have the right people at the right time with the right skills set.
If you have a passion for best of breed technology with world class services and an interest in how it can facilitate positive social change, combined with large organization/enterprise technology sales experience, this job might be the one for you!
• Own the full lifecycle of an opportunity from lead through to closure.
• Drive sales revenue in your territory and develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth.
• Participate in trade shows and conventions pertinent to the growth of our services business.
• Develop of sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts- you will target new business, both directly and indirectly, and assume existing customer accounts.
• Monitor and record all sales related activity to each account or prospect.
• Develop an effective written proposals and quotations for current and prospective clients.
• Work with the internals teams to deliver presentations, ensuring proposed solutions meet customer needs.
• Manage, recruit, and lead the team in the Israeli territory.
• 5+ yrs software and solution selling experience, including licenses and professional services.
• Experience with business application in a complex selling environment selling directly and through several strategic partners.
• Proven ability to build a strategic and concise territory plan and execute according to plan
• Knowledge of CRM or ERP (Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP).
• Strong business understanding background.
• Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.