About The Position
Asperii is looking for a Regional Service Delivery Manager to oversee the success of our projects and delivery team. The role combines both technical and administrative responsibilities; You will have the opportunity to manage relationships with clients & partners, lead a team of highly qualified professionals, oversee budgets, identify/mitigate project risks, and resolve technical issues. Through the development of processes and standards, you will be responsible for improving our regional service delivery.
The role requires an individual who can maintain a positive relationship with clients & partners, manage finances, meet deadlines, lead a team, manage conflict, and stay organized.
• Ensure the success of all aspects of our projects including deployments, performance, profitability, and customers satisfaction
• Manage the region service department - monitor and execute hiring, training & development plan for employees, ensure the region readiness for future projects and activities, and coordinate with professional managers
• Work collaboratively with support staff (Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, and other Corporate services staff)
• Be the Executives eyes and ears of the region; Collaborate with Management to best grow the region
• Perform work within an established time frame and ensure that work is done in conformance with quality work standards, projected person-hours, and regulatory compliance requirements
• At least 5 years of experience in a team-leading role with direct responsibility for managing the activities (task assignments, budgets, schedules, etc.) of 10 or more team members
• Prior experience should include some technical skills such as customer software development, systems integration, software quality assurance, product development or similar
• Ability to maintain excellent relationships with co-workers and customers
• Experience managing full life cycle solution delivery projects, including risk management and budget management
• Experience anticipating problems and initiating corrective action
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• B.S./M.S in Computer Science, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• Familiarity and knowledge of ERP/CRM systems preferred
• Familiarity with the service industry, scheduling, or logistics is a big plus (Salesforce or ClickSoftware)
• Proactive, positive nature with a can-do attitude
• Willingness to travel, approximately 20%
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.