About The Position
The Solution Architect is a lead player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and client relationship skills to successfully implement our clients’ product offerings. The Solution Architect will technically lead project teams to design & perform the technical implementation and necessary application configuration and development outlined during customer requirements meetings. The Solution Architect will be a key part of the project’s full lifecycle and responsible for design, configuration, development and deployment of enterprise level, mission critical systems.
• Lead Asperii project team from the technical aspect to ensure successful implementations and provide technical assistance and supervision to other project team members
• Conduct Workshops, and work with the Business Analyst and\or Technical Consultant to translate the customer requirements into a working solution
• Provide business and technical support to the customer during the implementation phase
• Consult and assist customer with fine-tuning the application functionality and service optimization to meet customer’s service business objectives
• Consult and assist customer or third-party integrator to develop CRM\ERP interfaces to our products’ APIs
• Provide technical training to the customer technical staff
• Provide on-site support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment
• Act as subject matter expert throughout the life cycle of the project
• At least 4 years’ Experience in Professional Services or similar client facing roles in a client/vendor relationship
• At least 3 years’ hands-on experience with the implementation of Salesforce and/or ClickSoftware Solutions.
• Strong desire to work both in design and in 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience with Agile methodology
• Desire to work in an agile and young environment
• Native German speaker- a MUST
• Design and Solution Architect experience- a PLUS
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information System or Industrial engineering preferred
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.