About The Position
The Salesforce Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and client relationship skills to successfully implement our clients’ product offerings. The Salesforce Consultant will work within defined project teams to perform the technical implementation and necessary application configuration and development outlined during customer requirements meetings. The Salesforce Consultant will be an integral part of the project’s full lifecycle and responsible for design, configuration, development and deployment of enterprise level, mission critical systems.
• Work with the Solution Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution.
• Work collaboratively with Salesforce and\or ClickSoftware’s cloud-operations, offshore and corporate teams
• Take part in the implementation of the solution. Involves application configuration
• Provide technical support to the customer throughout the lifecycle of the implementation
• Consult and assist customers by fine-tuning the application functionality meet the customer’s service business objectives.
• Consult and assist customer or third party integrator to develop CRM interfaces to our solutions
• Provide technical training to the customer technical staff
• Provide on-site support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment
• 1+ years of experience in Professional Services consulting Salesforce- a must
• Salesforce Admin Certified- a must
• Strong desire to work both in design and in 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
• Desire to work in an agile and young environment
• Design and Solution Architect experience is a plus
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information System or Industrial engineering preferred
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.