About The Position
We are looking for a perfectionist person, details oriented and technology lover to join our amazing team.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Being part of a motivated scrum team and work closely with developers
• Taking responsibility of functional testing, regression, performance, Cross browser and Cross Platform testing ensuring the quality of the program
• Writing and executing test cases, using defined methodologies for manual and/or automated tests
• Work closely with professional services, development, and customer support teams
• 1-5 years of experience with QA methodology, testing processes and documentation standards (STP, STD, STR) Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal/written skills in both English
• Independent, self-starter and capable of multitasking
• Team player, precise, strong attention to details
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.