About The Position
The Senior Salesforce Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and client relationship skills to successfully implement our clients’ product offerings. The Senior Salesforce Consultant works within the project teams to perform the technical implementation and application configuration and development as outlined during customer requirements meetings. The Senior Salesforce Consultant is an integral part of the project’s full lifecycle, responsible for design, configuration, development and deployment of enterprise level, mission critical systems.
• Work with the Solution Architect and Business Analyst to translate customer requirements into a working solution
• Take part in the implementation of the solution. Involves application configuration and some development
• Provide technical support to the customer during the implementation phase
• Assist with the installation of products
• Consult and assist customer with fine-tuning the application functionality and service optimization to meet customer’s service business objectives
• Consult and assist customer or third-party integrator to develop CRM\ERP interfaces to our products’ APIs
• Provide technical training to the customer technical staff
• Lead the Asperii Salesforce Consultants through he project lifecycle
• Provide on-site support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment
• 2+ years of Professional Services client facing consulting Salesforce- a MUST
• FSL\Sales\Service\Marketing cloud Certified
• Strong desire to work both in design and in 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Desire to work in an agile and young environment
• Design and Solution Architect experience is a plus
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information System or Industrial engineering preferred
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.