About The Position
The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to lead successful Cloud-based software implementations within project timelines and budgets. You will manage the project including developing work plans, scheduling resources, setting goals and priorities, tracking and resolving issues and customer acceptance.
The Project Manager is the key point of contact for communication of project status to all customer and internal stakeholders, including Senior Management, and facilitates business & operational relationships between clients and internal teams to ensure accurate and timely project delivery. You will work with Solutions Architects and other technical resources to clearly articulate customer needs internally and represent Asperii professionally externally. You will be responsible for effective management of multiple concurrent software projects to a diverse customer base.
You will be responsible for managing and tracking project budget, utilization, and other project-related costs as well as managing changes to project budget and scope, through formal change management processes. You will work with assigned teams to help forecast and achieve revenue objectives on a quarterly basis.
• Primary point-of-contact within Professional Services, for all project related activities. Ultimately responsible for ensuring a successful implementation
• Resource Management: Coordinate activities of the project team and customer from project inception through successful completion
• Integration Management: Devise initial project plan, monitor the execution of various activities and coordinate any changes
• Cost Management: Manage and track project budget, utilization and other project-related costs
• Time Management: Manage and track resource scheduling, and project time utilization
• Scope Management: Manage changes to project scope, through a formal change management policy
• Project Communication: Track progress and report status internally and to clients throughout the project life cycles
• Risk Management: Identify, analyse, and respond to project risks, as they occur
• Quality Management: Lead quality acceptance activities, for each of the project milestones
• Participate in, and co-lead, the Functional Requirements Workshop / Project Kick-off Meeting. Draft the Functional Requirements Specification for the project
• Coordinate transition from Professional Services to on-going Support, at the completion of the project
• B.S./M.S in Computer Science, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• Ability to maintain excellent colleague and customer relationships
• Experience managing Full Life Cycle Solution Delivery projects
• Familiarity with Risk Management and Quality Management
• Experience anticipating problems and initiating corrective action
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• At least 2 years’ experience in a team-leading role with direct responsibility for managing the activities (task assignments, budgets, schedules, etc.) of three or more team members.
• Prior experience should include some technical skills such as customer software development, systems integration, software quality assurance, product development or similar
• Familiarity and knowledge of ERP/CRM systems preferred
• Familiarity with the service industry, scheduling or logistics is a big plus (Salesforce or ClickSoftware)
Asperii is a leading global Salesforce partner specializing in tailored Service Cloud solutions among leading organizations and enterprises, in diverse industries worldwide. Asperii was founded in 2011 and has offices in the US, UK, Germany and R&D and innovation center in Israel.
Our global expertise in Salesforce implementations, together with our proven R&D capabilities, deliver successful, value-driven results.