About The Position
Asperii is looking for an experienced Salesforce Release Manager to join our Professional Services team. The Release Manager oversees the environments to ensure there is a clear path and process for testing and deploying updates to the Salesforce platform. S/he is expected to follow industry best practices for implementing and managing release processes for configuration and code through all environments and to help shape processes in order to continue building our Salesforce footprint. S/he must have the ability to be flexible and proactive to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and meeting global goals successfully.
• Define and manage change control processes for development and release readiness criteria and ensure all changes meet criteria prior to deployment.
• Facilitate release activities across all Salesforce development ensuring quality and timely deployments across environments.
• Assume ownership and continuous improvement of the release process by documenting release issues and developing plans to improve process or automation.
• Define and ensure best practices are embraced and rolled out to drive scalability.
• DevOps and CI/CD- responsible for implementing DevOps methodologies across the organization.
• Lead the end-to-end release workflows and detailed steps - to ensure on-time and effective delivery of high-quality releases
• Work closely with development team(s) to resolve build problems/merge conflicts.
• Oversee pre and post release tasks to ensure adherence to quality control processes.
• Responsible for maintaining consistency between Salesforce sandbox environments, from Development through QA, UAT and Production.
• Partner with key stakeholders to define release plans for upcoming releases
• Minimum 2-3 years DevOps/Release Management experience
• Experience with version control software such as BitBucket, Github, or other source control
• Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with fast and agile release cycles
• Experience with Salesforce Development Lifecycle and continues delivery/continues integration (CI/CD)
• Salesforce Administrator Certification - Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field- Advantage
• Experience with back up environments and tools, such OwnBackup, AutoRabbit – Advantage
• Salesforce Developer experience- advantage
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.