About The Position
The primary responsibility of the Project Management Officer is to lead processes and procedures that will improve the company’s project delivery and on-going operation activities.
This role is directly reporting to the VP Professional Services and has a substantial impact on the way the Professional Services department operates - from handling current projects and challenges to recruiting, training and building the future department skills and knowledge.
You will be responsible for defining the Professional Services Way of Work & Best Practices and ensuring the methodology is up-to-date with our standards.
You will manage the training and on-boarding Project Managers, providing project-related materials and templates, sharing knowledge between the PM group and implementing tools that will improve their day-to-day operation. You will also track and monitor the projects health in any stage and will act as a focal point for project managers and Scrum masters for any guidance, consulting, risk management etc.
You will also be responsible for planning and allocating the right people to the right projects and other company-related initiatives, taking into consideration the skills, location, timelines, priorities, and other factors. You will also be doing analysis to measure metrics & KPIs such as planning vs. actuals in order to provide insights and decision-making information that will impact recruitment and personal development plans.
· B.Sc./M.Sc. in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
· Ability to maintain excellent colleague and customer relationships.
· Attention to details and analytical thinking.
· Experience managing Full Life Cycle Solution Delivery projects.
· Familiarity with Risk Management and Quality Management.
· Experience anticipating problems and initiating corrective actions.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Familiarity and knowledge of ERP/CRM systems preferred.
· Familiarity with the service industry, scheduling or logistics is a big plus (Salesforce or ClickSoftware).
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.