About The Position
Asperii is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our R&D team! Can you tackle challenges top to bottom? do you get a kick out of solving new and exciting problems? If so, this may be the job for you.
• Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programing language and lightning component
• Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs
• Impact custom features look & feel
• Participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle
• Collaborate closely with QA and Professional Service teams
• Apex Developer with at least 2 year of experience in backend (Apex), including writing custom web services + frontend (VF pages, lightning component)
• Comprehensive expertise in Object Oriented Design, Software Architecture, Algorithms & Data Structures
• Advantage: working with Heroku, integrating using MuleSoft, working with FSL
• Advantage: experience in workforce management or scheduling algorithms
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.