About The Position
We are looking for an experience Pre-Sales Engineer to join our amazing Sales team!
Are You experienced and comfortable working with deals at all stages of the sales cycle? As part of your job, you will be responsible for providing pre-sales leadership to our most influential customers and prospects. You will be responsible for tailoring the solution and for demonstrations that are both functionally compelling and business process relevant.
• In partnership with Sales, uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos & deliver Proofs of Concept
• Develop and refine sales messaging and identify key deal-closing criteria
• Attend meetings with business development managers and act as a technical expert within the Sales team
• Create and author customer-specific business cases to support customer proposals
• Work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions
• Work closely with customers to understand and capture requirements
• Respond to RFx in conjunction with Sales teams
• Present proposals to customers alongside members of the Sales team
• Previous experience working within a Technical Pre-Sales position in Software companies in the Salesforce Eco system
• Experience in small, agile and fast-moving Sales teams
• Technical proficiency with Salesforce - a MUST
• Good understanding of modern systems architecture including on-premise and cloud-based solutions
• Expert knowledge of the complete Sales lifecycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs/RFPs and configuring software demos at very high levels of quality
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field, or equivalent experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation and customer facing skills
• Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative Sales and Development environment
• Salesforce Admin certified
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.