About The Position
We are looking for an experience, quota carrying sales performer Account Executive to join our amazing Sales team!
The Account Executive responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration with an assigned product and services portfolio, territory, and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. The role requires you to promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. You must attract customers and persuade them to invest in Asperii services while continuing to maintain their wellbeing for the long-term.
If you have a passion for best of breed technology with world class services and an interest in how it can facilitate positive social change, combined with large organization/enterprise technology sales experience, this job might be the one for you!
• Own the full lifecycle of an opportunity from lead through to closure.
• Drive sales revenue in your territory and develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth.
• Participate in trade shows and conventions pertinent to the growth of our services business.
• Develop of sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts- you will target new business, both directly and indirectly, and assume existing customer accounts.
• Monitor and record all sales related activity to each account or prospect.
• Develop an effective written proposals and quotations for current and prospective clients.
• Work with the internals teams to deliver presentations, ensuring proposed solutions meet customer needs.
• 5+ yrs software and solution selling experience, including licenses and professional services.
• Experience with business application in a complex selling environment selling directly and through several strategic partners.
• Proven ability to build a strategic and concise territory plan and execute according to plan
• Knowledge of Field Service Management Solutions (Salesforce or ClickSoftware), CRM or ERP (Salesforce, Oracle, SAP) is preferred.
• Strong business understanding background.
• Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.