Become a part of our global team and deliver amazing solutions on the world’s leading online CRM platform, Salesforce
About The Position
We are looking for a Technical Solution Architect who will take part in the design, development and implementation of the Salesforce system, you will work on the Financial Services Cloud, Service and Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud and Digital engagement modules.
This role will collaborate with systems analysts and architects to adapt the Salesforce environment to the company's needs and goals, regulatory and information security requirements.
• Design, develop and implement solutions based on the Salesforce platform using the modules described above.
• Lead the architecture design of complex, multi-system integrations, ensure that the solutions can be upgraded and scaled functionally and infrastructurally, and comply with regulatory and information security requirements.
• Provide technical guidance, control, and professional leadership to technological teams while promoting a constant learning culture.
• Translate complex business and technological requirements into effective technological solutions.
• Promote solutions that are in line with industry-leading standards.
To serve as a source of knowledge regarding the latest innovations in the required technological areas and recommend improvements in the process.
• Conduct ongoing systemic and architectural reviews to promote the system, functionality, compliance with regulatory requirements and information security.
• At least 5 years of experience in the Salesforce platform, including significant work as an architect in complex environments.
• Proven experience in one or more of the following modules - Financial Services Cloud, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud.
• Proven ability to plan and implement new processes and promote their acceptance by end users.
• Ability to solve complex challenges collaboratively and through innovative solutions.
• Skill in managing multiple projects in complex environments.
• Previous experience in leading development groups in the Salesforce world.
• Experience working in Agile methodologies.
• Degree in computer science, information systems or related field- and advantage.
• Salesforce Application/System Architect, Salesforce Platform Developer I/II certifications- an advantage.
• Previous experience working with CRM systems in a financial environment- an advantage.
Asperii is a leading global Salesforce partner specializing in tailored Service Cloud solutions among leading organizations and enterprises, in diverse industries worldwide. Asperii was founded in 2011 and has offices in the US, UK, and innovation R&D center in Israel.
Our global expertise in Salesforce implementations, together with our proven R&D capabilities, deliver successful, value-driven results.