Welcome to www.asperii.com (the “Website“), operated by Asperii Investments Ltd. (together with its affiliates, “Asperii“, “we” or “us“). Thank you for visiting our Website.
By using the Website, you agree:
- not to use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website (or its data), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any part of the Website, nor obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, services or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website;
- not to act in a manner which is and/or might be perceived as damaging to Asperii’s reputation and goodwill or which may bring Asperii into disrepute or harm;
- not to impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on the Website, whether directly or indirectly, or otherwise perform any manipulation in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Asperii and/or any other users;
- not to reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace another user of the Website, or otherwise interfere with or violate any other user’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of the Website without their express and informed consent;
- not to upload to the Website or otherwise use it to design, develop, distribute and/or otherwise transmit or execute, any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, malware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
- not to remove or alter any copyright notices, watermarks, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of Asperii or any of our licensors, including copyright mark [©], creative commons [(cc)] indicators, or trademark signs [® or ™] contained in or accompanying any content published on the Website; or
Your failure to abide by any of the above, or any misrepresentation made by you in connection with your use of the Website, may result in the immediate denial of any further access to the Website, with or without further notice to you.
All rights, title and interest in and to the Website, including any and all copyrightable materials or any other content which is or may be subject to any intellectual property rights under any applicable law (including any artwork, graphics, images, website templates and widgets, literary work, source and object code, computer code (including html), applications, audio, music, video and other media, designs, animations, interfaces, the “look and feel” of the Website, methods, products, algorithms, data, interactive features and objects, advertising and acquisition tools and methods, inventions, trade secrets, logos, domains, customized URLs, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered (collectively, the “Intellectual Property“), and any derivations thereof, are owned by and/or licensed to Asperii.
Third Party Services
The Website may give you access to third party websites and/or may enable you to engage and procure certain third party services or products (collectively, “Third Party Services“). You acknowledge and agree that regardless of the manner in which such Third Party Services may be offered to you, Asperii merely acts as an intermediary between you and such Third Party Services, and does not in any way endorse any such Third Party Services, nor shall it be in any way responsible or liable with respect thereto. Any and all use of such Third Party Services shall be done solely at your own risk and responsibility, and may be subject to such legal terms that govern such Third Party Services, which you are encouraged to review before engaging with them.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ASPERII DISCLAIMS ALL LIABLITY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OT IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE LINKED THERETO.
Last updated: 21 January, 2021