What is Recurring Absence?
Recurring Absence allows your dispatcher or planner to easily create recurring non-availability activities such as meetings, training, or absences for one or more of your Field Service resources.
The Recurring Absence comes as an add-on for SFS solution.
* At the moment, this capability isn’t available as part of the Salesforce Field Service out-of-the box product.
- Easily create recurring non-availability activities through a familiar and intuitive interface
- Increased efficiency for dispatchers and planners
How It Works
The Recurring Absence is accessed from the SFS user screen.
Recurring absences can be created for a specific time, date, and can be customized to include an individual or an entire team. In situations where there is a need to change the recurring absence schedule, they can be adjusted on either an occurrence or series level.
Create Recurring Absences for:
- a single resource
- a group of resources
Ability to update:
- a single or multiple absences
- an entire series of absences
Start Planning Better Today
You can have Recurring Absence up and running quickly and relieve the pain of repetitive manual work