Become a part of our global team and deliver amazing solutions on the world’s leading online CRM platform, Salesforce
About The Position
The Professional Services Team Lead will be an integral part of the project’s full lifecycle and responsible for design, configuration, development and deployments, mission critical systems and lead a PS team.
• Direct management of the Salesforce Consultants team.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Hands-on work- take part in the implementation of the solution. Involves application configuration and some development.
• Systems analysis and characterization of business requirements.
• Provide technical training to the technical staff.
• Lead the Salesforce Consultants team through the project lifecycle.
• Lead projects from the technical side.
• 3+ years of Professional Services client facing consulting experience.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with the implementation of Salesforce- a MUST.
• 1+ year of experience as Team Lead- a MUST.
• Experience with Service Cloud/ Sales Cloud/ Experience Cloud.
• Experience and strong knowledge of Flow’s.
• Strong desire to work both in design and in 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Desire to work in an agile and young environment.
• Design and Solution Architect experience is a plus.
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information System or Industrial engineering preferred.
Asperii is a leading global Salesforce partner specializing in tailored Service Cloud solutions among leading organizations and enterprises, in diverse industries worldwide. Asperii was founded in 2011 and has offices in the US, UK, and innovation R&D center in Israel.
Our global expertise in Salesforce implementations, together with our proven R&D capabilities, deliver successful, value-driven results.