Become a part of our global team and deliver amazing solutions on the world’s leading online CRM platform, Salesforce
About The Position
The Salesforce Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and client relationship skills to successfully implement our clients’ product offerings. The Salesforce Consultant will work within defined project teams to perform the technical implementation and necessary application configuration and development outlined during customer requirements meetings. The Salesforce Consultant will be an integral part of the project’s full lifecycle and responsible for design, configuration, development and deployment of enterprise level, mission critical systems.
• Work with the Solution Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution.
• Work collaboratively with Salesforce cloud-operations, offshore and corporate teams
• Take part in the implementation of the solution. Involves application configuration
• Provide technical support to the customer throughout the lifecycle of the implementation
• Consult and assist customers by fine-tuning the application functionality meet the customer’s service business objectives.
• Consult and assist customer or third-party integrator to develop CRM\ERP interfaces to our solutions’
• Provide technical training to the customer technical staff
• Provide on-site support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment
• Experience in Professional Services or similar client facing roles in a client/vendor relationship
• 2 years of experience with Salesforce- Service and Sales Cloud
• Experience with cloud architecture, working with server clusters or cloud solutions
• Strong desire to work both in design and in 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of Salesforce and ClickSoftware solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Design and Solution Architect experience is a plus
• Strong knowledge of working with Databases is a plus
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information System or Industrial engineering preferred
Asperii is a leading global Salesforce partner specializing in tailored Service Cloud solutions among leading organizations and enterprises, in diverse industries worldwide. Asperii was founded in 2011 and has offices in the US, UK, and innovation R&D center in Israel.
Our global expertise in Salesforce implementations, together with our proven R&D capabilities, deliver successful, value-driven results.