Become a part of our global team and deliver amazing solutions on the world’s leading online CRM platform, Salesforce
About The Position
The Senior Salesforce Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and client relationship skills to successfully implement our clients’ products. The Senior Salesforce Consultant works within the project teams to perform the technical implementation and application configuration and development as outlined during customer requirements meetings. The Senior Salesforce Consultant is an integral part of the project’s full lifecycle, responsible for design, configuration, development, and deployment of enterprise level, mission critical systems.
• Work with the Solution Architect and Business Analyst to translate customer requirements into a working solution
• Take part in the implementation of the solution. Involves application configuration and some development
• Provide technical support to the customer during the implementation phase
• Assist with the installation of products
• Consult and assist customer with fine-tuning the application functionality and service optimization to meet customer’s service business objectives
• Consult and assist customer or third-party integrator to develop CRM\ERP interfaces to our products’ APIs
• Provide technical training to the customer technical staff
• Lead the Asperii Technical Consultants through the project lifecycle
• Provide on-site support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment
• 3+ years of Professional Services client facing consulting experience
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with the implementation of Salesforce- a MUST
• Experience in SFS implementation for multiple customers – a MUST
• Service / Field Service Lightning (FSL) Certified
• Strong desire to work both in design and in 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Desire to work in an agile and young environment
• Design and Solution Architect experience is a plus
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information System or Industrial engineering preferred
Asperii is a leading global Salesforce partner specializing in tailored Service Cloud solutions among leading organizations and enterprises, in diverse industries worldwide. Asperii was founded in 2011 and has offices in the US, UK, and innovation R&D center in Israel.
Our global expertise in Salesforce implementations, together with our proven R&D capabilities, deliver successful, value-driven results.